Design of optimized electronic systems on customer request.
- Complete project: complete documentation (wiring diagrams, gerber, firmware and software, etc..) and prototypes.
- Supply of prototypes: realization and delivery of the final prototypes without design material. This mode provides the customer with the reduction of design and production costs.
The design of a new electronic system includes:
- Analysis of the customer's specifications, if any
- Feasibility study
- Study of the regulatory constraints provided by the laws and regulations in force in the country of marketing of the product
- Drawing up of a first wiring diagram to be submitted to the validation of the customer
- Realization of a first PCB and joint evaluation with the customer of the possible circuit dimensions
- PCB realization
- Realization of prototypes, firmware and software
- Design solutions for packaging design, CAD-3D modeling and rapid prototyping
- User and/or maintenance manual with technical and normative references
- After sales assistance (assistance and training) - First samples for pre-production, pilot-run - Production assistance
- First samples for pre-production, pilot-run
-Certification of prototypes/products on request
- Production assistance